Metal Tube Rotameter for Chemical Industry Ht-0392
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HT-0392
- Sensor: Tube/Flange
- Measuring Media: Liquid
- Pressure Loss: 7kpa-70kpa
- Ratio of Range: 10:1 for Standard, 20:1 for Special
- Temperature of Operation Environment: H1:-40oc~100oc, H2:-80oc~250oc
- Cable Interface: M20*1.5, Pg11, 1/2 NPT
- Output Signa: Standard: Two Wires System4~20mA
- Transport Package: Standard Exporting Packing
- HS Code: 9026100000
- Accuracy: Standard 1.5, Special 1.0
- Type: Variable Area Flow Meter
- Measuring Principle: Mechanics
- Measurement Range: Water(20oc):6-200000L/H
- Media Temperature: Standard: -80oc~140oc
- Connection Pattern: Standard Flange
- Power Supply: Standard:24VDC (10.8VDC-36VDC)
- Protection Level: IP65
- Origin: Prc
The rotameter can be used in any harsh working environment due to its shatter-proof, pressureproof, temperature-resistant and corrosion-resistant characteristics.
1. Features of the product
1. Double lines LCD, showing both instantaneous and accumulated flow.
2. More stable signal output: Construction of single axis and non-touching magnetic coupling.
3. Fully metal-made body, suitable for high temperature, high pressure and corrosive media.
4. Can be used even in flammable, explosive and harsh working environments.
5. Power supply: Two-wire system, battery and AC for selection
6. With functions of data recovery, backup and power failure protection
7. New design for less pressure loss.
2. Technical data
|Measure range||Water (20ºC) 6L to 200000L/h,|
Air (0.1013MPa 20ºC) 0.05m3 to 4000m3/h
|Ratio of measuring range||10:1 for standard, 20:1 for special|
|Accuracy||1.5 for standard, 1.0 for special|
|Temp of mediums||-80ºC to 120ºC for standard type, 400ºC for high temperature type, ≤85ºC for PTFE lining type|
Temp of working environment
-40ºC to 120ºC
|Viscosity of mediums||DN15: η≤5mPa.s(F15.0-F15.4) η≤30mPa.s(F15.5-F15.9) |
|LCD display||LCD display with backlight can show instantaneous flow, accumulated flow (positive, negative and net), velocity, working status and etc.|